The handler of personal data is Lightspace Technologies LTD, legal address: Zemzaru 3, LV-2167, Marupe, Latvia. Contact information: email@example.com, +371 6780 0009.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Lightspace Technologies LTD, Zemzaru 3, LV-2167, Marupe, Latvia.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website, file share service and support ticketing system.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Lightspace Technologies, accessible from https://lightspace3d.com/
- File share service – accessible from https://clients.lightspace3d.com
- Support ticketing system – accessible from https://support.lightspace3d.com or by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, when necessary or reasonable for the implementation.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
- By email: email@example.com